Friday, October 29, 2010

Posterous is an amazing tool with capabilities yet to be realized.

After my test of Posterous, I must say it is an amazing tool and very well designed with ease of use and lack of painful configuration elements. This Website overall has a wonderful design, great usability and a potential factor I have not seen since Facebook. I would highly recommend going to http://www.posterous.com/ and check it all out. Posting content to one or multiple websites has never been easier. While I am not qualified to explain or realize all the potentially ground breaking elements of Posterous, my good friend Shannon Clark who turned me on to the site would be a good person to talk to if you need more info than the site offers.
Did I mention the word FREE! Get in now before the rush...

No comments:

Post a Comment